A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Monday, February 07, 2011

Stained Glass Butterfly ~

The stained glass Butterfly, is the shade to a really neat desk lamp (full view below) that a good friend gave me over the weekend.  During  my mom's burial service...several Monarch Butterflies surrounded us...since then,  I have been a bit partial to these lovely creatures. As we helped our friends move this weekend, they handed this to me, wanting me to have this very special butterfly in remembrance of mom ~
Thank you Dan and Theresa...


A complete view of this lovely lamp where it sits on my desk now...next to the dried roses from mom's memorial service.

No comments:

Post a Comment