A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Monday, February 28, 2011

Cherry Blossom Tree ~

This is a photo that my granddaughter took! We were attending a family birthday dinner and my granddaughter snatched my camera and took this shot of the Cherry Blossom tree outside the restaurant. I have to say she did a pretty good job. I promised I would post it for her. The blossoms are a bit more pink than they appear in the photo.


2 comments:

  1. very nice photo. How old is your granddaughter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin ~ thank you...my granddaughter is 11...she is very interested in family history and photography. She is now grabbing my camera and taking photos as much as she can!

    ReplyDelete