A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Thursday, February 03, 2011

St. Louis, Missouri ~

St. Louis, Missouri ~ April 2008

I love how this photo turned out.
On my first family history trip to Kentucky to visit my aunt Ginnie, I took this photo as we drove through Missouri...strong family ties are linked to Missouri...

From my...the keeper of our family memories...photo archives

2 comments:

  1. I worked in the six story brick building directly under the arch. My first 8 hr. a day job. I ironed phone bills that got wrinkled in the mailing machine at Southwestern Bell Telephone.

    Thanks for the memory and the chuckle, Gini. I loved how the photo turned out.

    -fM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you fM...I am glad that it brought a good memory to mind for you. What an interesting job you had fM...somehow I think I would have enjoyed doing that!

    ReplyDelete