A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Monday, February 21, 2011

Minnie's laundry room ~

This is Minnie Mouse's laundry room. Minnie's house is probably my favorite place in Disneyland! I am not a big Disneyland person...but I do enjoy Minnie and Mickey's house...lots of history displayed about Walt Disney.
I took several shots of her home that will be fun to share here. 

My photo archives ~ Disneyland,  December 2010



3 comments:

  1. Carol ~ can you tell I am still trying to make my way around this new camera!?! I have wanted to put some of these photos up of Minnie's house...I love "homes" anyway, but thought it would be a bit of fun stuff for a change!

    This reminds me of mom too, she loved Minnie's house and garden...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cheryl...it's very cute in person!

    ReplyDelete