A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day ~


Love bears all things,
believes all things,
hopes all things, endures
all things, Love 
never fails.
1 Corinthians 13
~~~~~~~
I have had this heart-shaped birdhouse for many years and it's my favorite...I like to keep it on my desk so I can always see it. My grandson made me the paper flower for Valentine's Day...it's so cute! The stem is a bendable white and green striped drinking straw.  I was sitting at my desk when he gave it to me, I hugged and thanked him...I then placed it in my pencil/pen container temporarily...he turned around and said to me, "Oma, you really should put that in a real vase!" So, I did!  
Happy Heart Day to all of you ~      


5 comments:

  1. A wise gramma ALWAYS listens to such great suggestions from their grandsons!

    Happy Heart Day to you too, again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carol...you should have seen the look on his face when he said it to me...I knew he meant business! Happy heart day to you too...being loved is the best thing in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Happy Valentines Day to you and yours Gini!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cheryl...Happy Valentine's Day to you, Buddy and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you're going to treasure that lovely paper flower. Your little birdhouse is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete