A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Front yard friend ~

This little guy was hanging out in my yard...it's not a good photo by any means, but I couldn't help getting a shot of him. I was standing inside my home and zoomed in on him through my window. I knew if I went outside and attempted to capture him...he would have been long gone.


3 comments:

  1. He is so pretty! Can't wait till the spring birds start singing and coming around.... thanks for sharing and you did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gini,I have been enjoying your photo blog. There is a blog that I enjoy reading that you might also enjoy. Betsy at Joyful Reflections http://betsyfromtennessee.blogspot.com/2011/02/its-falling-into-water.html. Her blog has some family history but lots of pictures of the trips she and her husband go on, pictures of the birds and flowers in their yard. When you get a chance you should check it out. She is here in Tennessee but I only know her from blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Robin...I know that the it's not photo correct but not bad being that I took it thru my window! I have been getting alot of birds and now wild bunnies on my front lawn...I got photos of the bunnies today that I am going to post tomorrow...same way...thru the front window.

    Harriet...thank you. I will most definitely check out Betsy's blog. I look forward to seeing her photos and reading her blog.

    ReplyDelete