A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Saturday, February 05, 2011

More Canon camera play ~

This photo is a result of my son-in-law teaching me more focus techniques and the different settings on my Canon camera. After he left...I couldn't capture the same effect again no matter what I did! I think I am going to have to upgrade my Canon camera for one, and take some classes...so much to learn.
I do love how this came out though.

2 comments:

  1. Just a guess, he was using a LOT of zoom, can make part of the photo out of focus, with other parts of photo in focus. May have been with the macro on. JUST GUESSIN!

    And, I like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He had me use the "AV" setting and manual focus along with zoom and then the distance between what is in the background and what your focus subject is! I did it a few times like this one above, but then on other subjects, I would get nothing but a big ole blurred photo to delete!!!

    I did a lot of practice shots on lots of different subjects last night...I may have something of worth to share today...no guarantees!

    ReplyDelete