A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Daffodils return ~

I planted these Daffodils or Narcissus bulbs one year... thinking they would never bloom or return...this is the third year they have returned.

William Wordsworth (1770-1850) wrote a poem about Daffodils  ~  The Daffodils ~ I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud ~



2 comments:

  1. It is beautiful!

    Ya, know, I thought I noted that some of the plants out in the BLM desert land were getting green. Maybe it was NOT my imagination! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a beautiful sight! It is snowy here, with a layer of freezing rain on top... :)

    ReplyDelete