A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Friday, February 11, 2011

Wild bunnies ~




Once again, I took these photos from the inside of my home through the window, so the photos are not very clear. These wild bunnies visit my front yard daily.  When I started taking the photos, there was only one bunny...then two...then three! By the time I was done, there were four bunnies hanging out.  It's fun to watch them play.



5 comments:

  1. Wow,wild bunnies? We have wild possums! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet those would be interesting to take photos of! We have had some here and there but I have never met one face to face yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...those are so cute Gini! And the pictures are really good considering they came from inside the house. We don't have as many bunnies these days but now and then we get one. We do get Armadillos (no this IS NOT Texas!) pretty regularly and they make big holes in my flower beds and under our fences! Much rather have bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the cutest of all animals to have wild, I think. We've got squirrels all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone. We always have these little guys on our front grass. While they are cuties and I do love them...they are destroying (dieing in many spots!) our grass. Drives Mr. crazy!

    We do occassionally have squirrels also Barbara but not as many as we used to. At one time we were infested with them in the canyon behind us. We get lots of coyotes though.

    Lisa ~ don't have any of the Armadillos...that would make for interesting photos! I don't think I would be very happy with them diggin' in my flower beds either!

    ReplyDelete