A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Canon camera play ~


My son-in-law is a digital camera expert...he was showing me how to use the different settings on my Canon camera...this is just one of the practice photos taken of the apples he lined up on my counter. Lots to learn, but it's fun learning and playing...thanks Jonathan!


7 comments:

  1. Looks good enough to eat, let me tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol...apples are a staple around this house (grandkids)...and, they happened to be good subjects for camera play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always something we can learn huh? Good for you, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cheryl and Lisa...it is fun learning, I have a long way to go with my photography and it's all for fun right now...but I do enjoy it. What I have learned the most about doing the 365 a day photo is I get to be in the moment more...I am really liking that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Tiffany...love your photos.

    ReplyDelete