A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stormy weather ~

It's dark and cloudy and pouring rain here. Weather girl is calling for five to six inches of rain in the next week. That's alot of rain for us here.
I took this photo as I was driving (not recommended!) to pick up my grandson from school. I love the cloud formations...I love this weather.


3 comments:

  1. Have to say, I hope we don't get 4 to 6 inches. We have to move tomorrow, as in leave La Quinta. Now, we are not sure where or what to do. Oh, Oh. Now the plan is written in rain drops???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely clouds, Gini- if you like this weather you should come and live here in Scotland, we have lots of rain and clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley ~ What I wouldn't give for that opportunity...I have Scottish Ancestor's and I have always felt a very close connection to Scotland...I would have NO problem living there. It's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete