A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Victoria Magazine collection ~


This is my Victoria Magazine collection that dates back to 1994 at least. On top is just a few February issues with Valentine's Day images on the cover. The issue on the left is dated February 1994, and the one on the right is dated 1998...I have many more in between those years and beyond!
I love to make myself a cup of tea and just sit and look at all the beautiful images this lovely magazine holds. I don't think I could ever part with them.
Victoria Magazine was out of production for a several years...I am so happy to say, Victoria Magazine is back!


1 comment:

  1. I love this magazine! I got it for years and as soon as it came back I subscribed again - the photos are always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete