A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gini's Family Tree ~



This is my new family tree chart created by Janet Hovorka, the Owner and Operator at Family ChartMasters, that I purchased while I was at at the 2011 SCGS Jamboree in Burbank, CA, a few weeks ago . . . thank you, Janet, I love it! Janet creates very beautiful charts . . . it was difficult to choose a background, there are so many beautiful ones to pick from. I plan to hang it just above my desk . . . not only is it neat to look at . . . it's an easy reference while researching . . . I love looking up and seeing all of my Ancestors there.


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Janet does a wonderful job. One day she will be doing one for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love it . . . I think every home should have one! Janet really does a wonderful job. I am very happy with mine . . . worth while investment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O I have to contact Janet also. This one looks awesome but I love the charts she has and work she does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does have a variety to choose from . . . it was hard to decide. Next year, I want to have one done that includes the photos. I will be working on adding photos to as many ancestors as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful, Gini! Thanks for sharing. I hope to get one done soon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Amy . . . I love having it hanging in my home. It was good to see you at Jamboree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I like that while it has very beautiful detail to left, all of the tree is easily read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Apple . . . I have been wanting this for a long time and I do love the design yet the simplicity of it. I love looking up and seeing my Ancestors in plain view and like you said, "easily read."

    ReplyDelete