A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Sago Palm update ~



I posted about my Sago Palm in a previous post. The center has really grown and the new fronds are starting to open up.  I really never paid that close of attention to how this plant grew and operated! It's been in my front yard for years . . . that's the beauty of taking a photo-a-day and noticing things you may not have before.
   
As requested . . .  this ones for you, Carol, and thank you, I paid more attention to Mr. Sago Palm!



4 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOO thank you.

    It is gorgeous! And the photo ain't bad either! LOL

    Seriously, it is so interesting, and artistic and fascinating.

    Well done Gini!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Carol. I really think that this photo project has made me pay attention more to my surroundings and things that I just took for granted . . . even just a Sago Palm! I will take another photo when it's completely open for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! There's a home near us that has one that's been trimmed to look like a giant pineapple.

    Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Limner, thank you! At first that's exactly what it looked like. It's neat to watch it change and grow.

    ReplyDelete