A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Monday, June 20, 2011

Morning tea party ~


I did a very small impromptu tea party for the grand-kids this morning! My granddaughter has a friend over and I thought it was a nice way for them to wake up and start their morning. I made cinnamon toast and the girls chose peach tea . . .  an interesting combination . . . my grandson preferred cinnamon-apple tea. My kitchen smells wonderful!


3 comments:

  1. Love it! Lucky you to have your grandchildren so near

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo, love the tea party. Lovely! Just totally lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Carol, it was a lot of fun and I know the kids felt special . . . better than cereal and frozen waffles they have most of the time!

    ReplyDelete