A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Friday, June 24, 2011

Allergies ~



I have been feeling a bit under the weather lately . . . allergies and sinus issues again so I had to make a visit to the doctors office . . .  where I spent part of my morning today . I am looking forward to the prescribed medication kicking in real soon.


3 comments:

  1. Hope you get to feeling better. Allergies are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better real soon! I see your reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Amy and Cheryl, allergies are awful . . . today is probably the best I have felt in over two weeks. Since I have moved to this area, I either have a sinus infection or allergies flaring up . . . not fun.

    Cheryl, I didn't realize that my reflection was there until after I posted this photo!

    Thank you for the get well wishes and for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete