A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Family tree ~


My granddaughter was using water based paints for a school project today. She asked if she could paint a family tree on the backyard fence (which needs to be painted anyway) and I said, "sure why not!"  This is her creation . . . she spelled "family tree" backwards starting at the bottom. She said, "Here Oma, now you have your photo-of-the day!" I like the way she thinks!


5 comments:

  1. Personally, I would have a hard time painting o'er that tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I think I will just leave it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Elizabeth, nice thing is it does wash off so it's nice to let them just go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Jasia . . . she is quite a character!

    ReplyDelete