A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Jamboree bound ~



I am just about ready for the Annual 2011 Southern California Genealogy Jamboree . . . a few things to gather up and I will be set to go. This year, I am taking my granddaughter so that one day, hopefully, she can take over for me . . . must get her started early.

The items in the above photo are from the 2010 Jamboree. I am looking forward to the many wonderful and informative classes being offered . . . maybe then I will have learned new tips and tricks and be able to research and locate my elusive "brick wall" Ancestor . . . my great-grandmother, Louella née Jarboe Ijames! I also hope to capture some Jamboree photos for my daily post here over the next few days.

RootsMagic tote bag was given to me upon registration. Beads and buttons from GeneaBloggers. Ribbons were collected from various bloggers and exhibitors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment