A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Scanning photos ~



I am organizing and scanning photos . . . my Flip Pal mobile scanner has really been a great way of accomplishing this huge task. One day . . . I will hopefully have all of our family photos digitized . . . in my lifetime . . . hopefully! I only have about 10 more large photo boxes to go!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you! I'm starting tho think I'll NEVER get all our photos scanned. Looks like you're loving the new FlipPal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Elizabeth . . . I think I am going to need it. It's very difficult to stay focused and on track! I am doing a blurb book on my daughter and I have almost all of her photos scanned now. I have one album left to do. At times, it seems very overwhelming! I do love my FlipPal . . . it's so convenient and easy. Well worth the purchase.

    ReplyDelete