A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Friday, May 20, 2011

Lego clean-up



My six year old grandson loves his Lego toys as I had shared in my post here. This photo shows only a very small portion of what he keeps here at my home and it's a lot . . . he decided to do a bit of sorting, cleaning and reorganizing so he can build bigger and better structures. I had Lego toys all over my living room floor! He has quite a collection including Harry Potter, Pirates, Dragons and many others over at his mom and dad's home. He has mentioned that when he grows up, he wants to work for Legoland as an architectural designer, he wants to build models and rides . . . watch out Legoland!



2 comments:

  1. Ack - that looks like MY house! Actually, my daughter still has the "little kid" Legos, but I think it's time to bump her up to the "big kid" variety. We really need to get these 2 together some time! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Lego toys are so neat . . . they really pull my grandson's creative ideas out of him, keeps him busy in a way that is not related to TV, computer . . . which they get enough of anyway. He will just sit for hours and make things and he is so focused!The benefits are endless. He gets along so well with others, he would love to have play date with your daughter, let's work on that. Next time your in the area, we can meet up perhaps.

    ReplyDelete