A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Hyacinth bean vine ~



This is some of  the last blooms of the Hyacinth bean vine for Spring.  The vine actually belongs to my neighbor but grows up, over and down on my side of the fence so I get to enjoy them too . . . I love the purple color. I have been using my little Canon PowerShot SX120is lately due to being on the go more.  So this photo was actually taken on the 2nd of May with my Canon EOS Rebel XSi . . .I forgot I had taken a series of photos with my Rebel and this photo was on that camera . .  . so here I am sharing this one today.



No comments:

Post a Comment