A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Johnny Jump-ups and weeds gone wild ~



Our (granddaughter and I) Johnny Jump-ups have grown out of control! At one time, I had Chamomile tea planted in with the Johnny Jump-ups, the little flowers on the Chamomile plants have been and are usually white and yellow . . . the little flowers are now purple and look similar to the same flower as the Chamomile . . . so, I don't know if the little purple flowers are weeds or if I have created a new Chamomile species! They are still very cute and now, I have some tidying up to do . . . after doing some quick research, I really think they are just weeds.


No comments:

Post a Comment