A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Miniature Rose Bouquet

I love these delicate and sweet miniature roses. I received this little bouquet of flowers when my mom passed from my daughters half-sisters. I dried them, then placed them in a vase that sits next to my favorite photo of my mom, both grace my dining room table, as in my post > here.

This photo was taken back in August 2010, when I had just purchased my new Canon camera. I still wanted to share it with you today. 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Robin...I have a long way to go but I sure am enjoying the learning and playing with my camera! I love your awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers to celebrate a beautiful life. Thank you for sharing Gini.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roses are my favorite! And, it reminds me of my father. You certainly do a beautiful job of blogging! I can only enjoy what you post.

    ReplyDelete