A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Garden Angel ~


I love this little Angel...she sits next to my wormwood plant, and protects my garden.
She has such a sweet and peaceful face. She was given to me by a dear family friend,
when I had supported and helped during some very rough times, she has been such a blessing.

Thank you Sarah ~

Wormwood Artemisia (plant) ~ used in "tearbottles" (represents sorrow). . . which I learned all about from Vickie,  you can read about them on her blog > here...thank you Vickie! Wormwood has many different uses that you can read about > here


No comments:

Post a Comment