A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A little sign of Fall ~



My daughter gave me this wonderful smelling Pineapple-Mango scented candle and Silver Maple Leaf metal sleeve, for my birthday (love candles). I plan on changing the Summer scent to a Fall scent like, Autumn or Caramel Apples perhaps, so many to pick from!  ~ I am very much looking forward to Fall ~ one of my most favorite seasons ~ and it's not so hot.


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty candle! I am imagining the Pineapple-Mango scent. It isn't so difficult since I had pineapple-mango salsa on my grilled chicken for dinner. Mmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh, that sounds good! It does smell wonderful!

    ReplyDelete