A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Football fundraiser success ~


My grandson's, Pop Warner Football league fundraiser, was a total success today! We sold all but fourteen of the seventy-seven caramel apples we made yesterday! Those fourteen will be the teams half-time snack next week on practice day. There were professional team photos taken, pie smashing contests, snow cone and food booths and a great "DJ" playing some good music for everyone . . . Patriot's rock!

We bought $20.00 worth of these tickets for the various amazing gift baskets raffle . . . we didn't win one of the great baskets but that is okay, the day was a total success for the fundraiser, we all had fun and that's what counted most. Now, to cool down a little bit of a sunburn I acquired today . . . . you would think I would know better.


3 comments:

  1. A very successful day, and family memories, WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get all excited when I see a football at this time of year. Great pic! I hope the Patriots have an injury-free, winning season! Go Pats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jasia, these little guys are a real go get 'em kind of team! I am excited for them and hope they have lots of wins too. I'll be keeping everyone up to date. Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete