A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lola and Koda ~



I had five out of seven of our grand-kids today and believe me, I am surprised I have made it to this hour! I had planned to post a different photo today but I could not resist these photos I took of, Lola, our two year old granddaughter and our three year old golden retriever, Koda.  I almost posted three of my favorites here at the same time but decided to create an online Picasa web album (link below photo) to share with you all! Some of the photos are a little blurry but these two are so cute together. I kept the ones that you can see her sweet face private for her mommy and daddy.  She just loved Koda today and wanted to hang out with him . . . he was a good sport about it all and didn't mind her crawling all over him!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Don't mind the chewed-up baseboards and door moldings, Koda decided one day to sharpen his teeth on them! I am waiting until he is done with his chewing-my-stuff-up stage and then I will replace them . . . wasn't happy with him to say the least.


3 comments:

  1. What beautiful Photos the two of them made. Thank you for sharing. Our Grand-dog did the same them to our daughters window sills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Russ (cuz!) and Betty, I thought these photos were so precious and too cute not to share! Koda, has slowed down on the chewing of my furniture, baseboards, and door moldings, but he still grabs pillows off the sofa and tears them up for attention (as if he doesn't get enough!). Hopefully, someday, he will outgrow this behavior . . . did I say, hopefully!?!

    ReplyDelete