A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mama bird ~


Update on my post: New occupants.  I have been waiting everyday to get a photo of mama bird in the nest she made in my front door wreath! Finally, today, I was able to get a very distant shot. I zoomed in on her as much as my lens would allow me to, then I cropped the photo so you can see her even just a little.

I like how the reflection and colors in the little window panes on my door came out.  So...she is caring for the egg(s) and chirping away in the mornings!  Everyone has been informed NOT to use the front door to our home...we do steal peeks standing on a chair inside looking thru the window once in a while. You can also see a little movement thru the door peephole.  I am still unclear as to the species of this bird.  I never have the opportunity to get a very good look at all of her.


1 comment:

  1. How sweet. Nice picture all around, not only the bird / nest / wreath, but also the reflection in the panes of glass. Can't wait to see the babies.

    ReplyDelete