A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Backyard spider ~



This creepy looking spider was making the cover on our BBQ her home! It's just plain awful and it was HUGE! Just below the big spider is a small one and then the two cream colored round balls are the eggs. Well, they don't live there anymore! Lately, it seems we have had alot more undesirable critters hanging around than usual . . . I am not liking it at all!



6 comments:

  1. I hear ya, remember that EWWWWWWWWWWW bug of mine from Silly Mountain???

    That said, great photo! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do . . . just plain nasty! When I was taking this photo, the kids were around me and they were screaming and then I would get freaked out, this thing was so big that we all couldn't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It 's the season for creepy crawlies! Great shot!
    I don't mind spiders at all but I don't think that any of our uk. ones can bite or do you harm,it wouldbe different if they were dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have had my can of Raid spraying BIG time! yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes. There is nothing I hate worse. And you almost had a whole bunch more!. I'm with Carol. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Lesley, Lori and Janet . . . I tell ya, this one really bothers me! Just to big and close for comfort! I check my room and bed every night now!

    ReplyDelete