A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Autumn tea ~



A friend stopped by today for tea, cookies and my help researching her Italian ancestors . . . we found her great grandfather's manifest passenger list, he arrived at Ellis Island in 1913 and we also found his WWI draft registration in 1918 . . . she was so excited and I may have got her hooked!  Was a nice peaceful day . . . .

2 comments:

  1. This is perfect for the Letter 'A' on Friday My Town ShootOut! Autum and Ancestors...join us! Everyone will love it...I know I sure do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sue! I will email you for the details. I have been enjoying your "Friday My Town ShootOut" photos. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete