A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Friday, July 01, 2011

Ready . . . set . . . Mexi-go ~



My husband's 2004, Black Rubicon Jeep was once parked in the driveway of our home next to my 2007 Nissan Armada SUV in the empty spot you see in the photo above . . . but . . . as discovered today . . . it has been stolen!!

Just a bit ago, we received a call from the Police Dept., and that said Jeep, crossed the Mexican border at 2 AM this morning . . . it is the strangest feeling to walk out to your driveway and suddenly realize something is wrong with this picture! I am not a happy camper to say the least . . . but I know that these very messed up individuals will one day be punished properly.  


8 comments:

  1. These things shouldn't happen to nice people.
    BTW, I've never seen your lovely Hydrangea color, it was so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Barbara . . . it's just very sad that this kind of stuff happens . . . and discerning that while you sleep in the security of your home . . . thieves linger about! Very uncomfortable.

    This hydrangea plant (potted) produced very deep pink mopheads this year . . . so pretty and brings a smile when needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo not funny, and I am soooo very sorry, but I have to admit, you have a perfect title for this! It made me laugh! I hope it made you laugh a bit too, especially since there isn't much else you can do about it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know . . . it's not funny too but, I had to find the lighter side of this situation! I had to as they say, "seize the moment" and allow myself to laugh in the middle of my anger! Hugs back to you friend and thank you . . . hugs are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just dreadful, Gini! I'm so sorry. The same thing happened to my brother in El Paso...his truck disappeared right from his driveway. Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sad but appropriate picture of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very true, Jasia. I had a totally different photo of the day picked out . . . in fact it was of that little checkered flag that my grandson brought home that is in the middle of this photo . . . but this seemed much more related to today's events!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Becky . . . I know I said it before . . . what a very strange feeling to walk out and not see your car sitting there when you know it's supposed to be! I know very well what your brother felt! Now to deal with the paperwork, insurance company and all that. I do hope this individual(s) are caught.

    ReplyDelete