A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Monday, March 28, 2011

Great White Shark ~

My daughter and granddaughter spent the day at the Natural History Museum, in Balboa Park, San Diego. Above is a model of a Great White Shark. The Balboa Park Museums are a wonderful place to spend the day. Many of the museums are free or you can donate. The Air & Space Museum is exceptional. . .I am not sure if there is a charge for that exhibit but well worth it.

I am still having a problem with Picasa/Blogger, so I am uploading my photos via my blog while I am in the "new post" window and then grabbing photos from "My Pictures" clicking on the upload photo icon. . .it will be nice when Google resolves the problem. 

Archived photos 


No comments:

Post a Comment