A memory is a photograph taken by the heart...to make a special moment last forever...and of all the memory-pictures that happy times can bring, the best are those that families make together ~
~ Author unknown

Monday, September 19, 2011

Horseshoe horse tie ~



We spent the morning up at my brother-in-laws ranch today. I rushed out of the house and forget my camera and there is lots of neat things around the ranch to take photos of! I used my Android smart phone so I am a little surprised as to how well this came out but for some reason all my photos are coming out black and white . . . must be a setting on my phone . . . I really need to sit and read up on the many features this phone has but I just haven't taken the time to do so. Did well in a pinch though.

Several horses live on this ranch . . . I believe this is one of the posts that is used to tie up the horse or hang your hat or coat on while grooming the horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment